To remove MYFamily Protection Parental Control for iPhone and iPad, first go to your Family Portal and to Settings > Devices and remove the device from there. Then, follow these steps on the device:
1. On the iOS device, go to Settings
2. Tap General
3. Tap Profiles
4. Tap the MYFamily Protection profile
5. Tap Remove
6. If requested, enter your iOS device unlock passcode.
7. Now enter the Removal Passcode you've received by email when installing (the removal passcode will also be shown in Family Portal when you are removing the device from there).
8. That's it! MYFamily Protection has now been uninstalled from your iOS device.