1. Log into the MYFamily Protection Family Portal
2. Click the link, Settings.
3. Click Children’s accounts.
4. Click Add a New Child
5. Enter the name, birth year and gender for your child. Choose an avatar. Click Add kid.
Your child is added to your account. Your child’s name will now appear in other setup options.
6. Click Devices.
7. Click Edit device options.
8. Choose an account from the pull-down menu.
9. Your child will be added to the device description in the Devices area.
Tip. Consider letting your child know that you’ve installed MYFamily Protection on the computer.
Congratulations! Your child’s use of this PC can now be monitored and managed using the MYFamily Protection Family Portal.