To remove MYFamily Protection Parental Control for iPhone and iPad, first go to your Family Portal and to Settings > Devices and remove the device from there. Then, follow these steps on the device:
1. On the iOS device, go to Settings
2. Tap General
3. Tap Profiles
4. Tap the MYFamily Protection profile
5. Tap Remove
6. If requested, enter your iOS device unlock code.
7. Enter the Removal Passcode you've received by email when installing (if you have a lock passcode on your phone you will have to insert this code first).
8. That's it! MYFamily Protection has now been uninstalled from your iOS device.